Sunday, July 27, 2014

Module 9: Reflection

In taking this Five Star course, I have been able to think of digital resources as a crucial tool in the classroom. It is vital that we as educators start to shift our thinking and teaching to digital versus only analog. This generation coming up have technology at their fingertips from birth. They will never have a memory of not being able to look up a fact at the blink of an eye, card catalogs and the library system will seem quite archaic and confusing just as digital sources are to the older generations now.

Understanding various resources, trends in digital education, and digital citizenship will help me become a leader in my corporation because I will be able to be a resource to those unfamiliar to digital resources. I will be able to guide co-workers through various tasks and help them find resources available to make digital education more accessible and understandable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment