Sunday, June 1, 2014

Module 1: Reflection

When looking at my discussion post in Module 1, I feel as if I can place myself at Effective. I felt that a majority of what I wrote was effective, however I feel that I could place myself as in between evolving and effective on "examination and analysis of relevant course concepts." My responses showed a demonstration of understanding of course concepts, but could've used a lot more application in my explanation and a better presentation of ideas. I don't feel that I was as low in any of my responses to put myself in the emerging or high enough for exceptional categories of the rubric. There is definitely room for improvement with my discussions with classmates and in all categories.  Over the next nine weeks, I can see myself gravitating to a more solid effective category and hopefully reaching exceptional by the very end. 

1 comment:

  1. You are correct Kimberly. If you keep up the GREAT work you will definitely be exceptional by the end of the course:)

    ReplyDelete